CAN NOT LOGIN

2005-02-21
2013-03-22
  • Mohamed Farid
    Mohamed Farid
    2005-02-21

Dear
    i had installed Cofax with Windows 2000 , Tomcat 4.1.x and MS SQL 2000 , i run goon script , upload the access file (the data)...  , what i face that i can not login with admin/admin , i tried a lot of time  , whem check the CofaxTools.Log i found the followin issue

CofaxToolsDbUtils getNameValuePackageHash query produced no results for tag: SELECT * FROM goon.dbo.tblPermUsers WHERE userName = 'req:login' and userPassword = 'req:password' . Check ODS log for errors - this is a common error that may happen when sections do not exist for a beta publication that a user is grouped to, for example.
    CofaxToolsUtil fillTemplate: No user object or portions missing.
    CofaxToolsDbUtils getNameValuePackageHash query produced no results for tag: SELECT * FROM goon.dbo.tblPermUsers WHERE userName = 'req:login' and userPassword = 'req:password' . Check ODS log for errors - this is a common error that may happen when sections do not exist for a beta publication that a user is grouped to, for example.

so how could i solve this issue .. and that mean ...
    the second issue i f there is real documentaion descrioe the life cycle of the software , which i was wonder when i chek the CofaxToolsServlet , how it call the login.jsp ... if any developer could help me how to trace the software

regards

• seraaj
      seraaj
      2005-08-15

try running cofax.sql and adding these tables to your existing database.

• lkaram
      lkaram
      2005-09-05

The problem is with sql script, the value of column userPassword in `tblpermusers`, have to be d2abaa37a7c3db1137d385e1d8c15fd2