Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: David Sitsky <david.sitsky@gm...> - 2008-07-07 23:10:54
1.9.5 has been released, and you can download it from
http://codestriker.sf.net. Here is the complete changelog entry for
* Syntax highlighting is now supported using the highlight package from
http://www.andre-simon.de/. Check the codestriker.conf file for
configuration. Many thanks to Nikita V. Borodikhin
<eliterr@...> for all his assistance in implementing
* Allow the ability to specify just a filename (for the module field)
and a revision number (for the start or end tag) to create a review
for a specific version of a file in a subversion repository.
* Fixed database code which was preventing user metrics being updated
under SQL Server.
* Make sure the email subject field properly encodes underscores and
question marks. Submitted by jon787@...
* Only require Authen::SASL as a pre-requisite if SMTP authentication
is needed. For some deployments, installing Authen::SASL can be
* Support for TestDirector as a supported bug tracking system.
Submitted by rob_webset@...
* Support for creating reviews by just entering the bug IDs, and
retrieving the data from Scmbug.
Submitted by rob_webset@...
* Make sure if an invalid CGI parameter value is specified that its
value is encoded when displaying the generic error page. Reported
* Make sure very long filenames don't move the diff display far to the
right of the view topic page. Fix suggested by
* The edit comment page has been updated so that the topic name is
linked back to the associated view topic page.
* Added support for LXR 0.9.5, which renamed the database tables to
contain an lxr_ prefix by default. Support for older LXR databases
will still work by default. LXR entities are now rendered in black text,
the same as program code, but an underline is shown when hovered over.
* Updated the Subversion diff parser so that it correctly identifies new
files, rather than treating them as modified files.
* Removed the "View with minimal screen width" / "View with minimal
link break" options from the view topic screen. If the browser window
is not wide enough, a horizontal scrollbar will appear.
* Provided the ability to create topics for a specific changeset from
a Perforce repository, from Alis McCutcheon <amccutcheon@...>.
For example, //depot/src/tools/unittests/python/ can be set
as the module name, and 12736 (the changeset number) can be set
in either the start or end tag field.
* Updated the Codestriker CSS file significantly based on the work by
Kannan Goundan <cakoose@...> and Daniel Noll.
Also changed the appearance of the application to give it a more
* Can now comment on any line of any file in the review, not just those
that are a part of the diff file.
* Introduced new configuration variable $sort_diffs_by_filename in
codestriker.conf which indicates whether the diff chunks inside a
topic should be ordered by filename. Apparently Subversion can
produce diff topics in some circumstances in arbitrary order,
where using this setting would make sense. Default is for this
setting to be enabled.