From: David Sitsky <sits@us...> - 2004-06-29 07:53:28
Codestriker 1.8.2 has just been released. I've appended the CHANGELOG
entries for this release in this email. You can download this release
The Codestriker Team.
* Codestriker now has the ability to view a specific file at a time in
the view topic screen, with previous/next file links. The old
behaviour of viewing the entire topic text in one page is still the
default behaviour. The default behaviour can be changed by setting
the $default_file_to_view variable in the configuration file. Note
there are now links on the view topic screen so the user can choose
dynamically which viewing mode they would prefer to use.
Contribution by Oliver Lohmann <oliver_lohmann@...>.
* Codestriker can now sort by the column headers in the topic list
view, from Jason Remilliard.
* It is now possible to create Subversion topics by entering values
in the START_TAG, END_TAG and MODULE fields on the create topic
page, from Jason Remilliard. See the manual for more details.
* In addition to the existing Subversion HTTP server support, it is
now possible to integrate with a native Subversion server as well,
from Jason Remilliard.
* Codestriker can now parse basic diff files (non unidiff and context
diff), and also ClearCase serial diffs.
* A ClearCase repository object has been written by Kannan Goundan
which works off a snapshot view. With the ClearCase serial diff
parser mentioned in the previous item, this provides a
fully-functional ClearCase code-reviewing solution.
* Topic property change emails didn't have the "References" and
"In-Reply-To" mail headers set correctly, so that those emails
weren't grouped into the same "topic" email thread.
* The view topic display has been improved for diffs which contain new
files. Now the entire width of the screen is used when displaying
new files. Fix from Jason Remilliard and Kannan Goundan.
* The email taint/input checking code has been tightened, from Jason
* Improved the input checking code on the topic properties page.
* The CVS pserver repository specification has been expanded so that
it can accept extra optional arguments, such as:
* Modified Codestriker CSS so that monospace fonts use "monospace"
rather than Courier so the user's settings in the browser are
honoured, from Kannan Goundan <kannan@...>.
* Standardised all inline help links to (?) rather than
* Make sure filenames are properly quoted in the CVS repository
methods, so that filenames with spaces are handled correctly.