Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: David Sitsky <sits@us...> - 2004-04-29 11:29:08
Codestriker 1.8.1 is now available. Below are the relevant entries from the
The Codestriker Team.
* Added some missing imports which caused compilation errors for
Perl 5.8.3 on Solaris when checksetup.pl was run.
* Made checksetup.pl more graceful when DBI.pm is not installed, and
it is checking what other database modules are required.
* Fixed bug found by Philipp Frauenfelder where LXR integration was
not working when the LXR database was password protected.
The following changes were from Jason Remillard:
* Fixed bug in the metric support has been fixed, which prevented the
metric data from being usable if more than one reviewer was present.
* Fixed bug where the wrong Codestriker time number was reported in
the metric summary page.
* Emails sent from topic property changes now include more information
such as what specific properties were changes. Topic creation
emails also include the list of files which have been changed.