Before creating a new ticket please check the following
- You are using CodeSnip v4.x. Earlier versions are no longer supported.
- If you are requesting a new feature then please create a feature request ticket instead.
- You are using the latest version of CodeSnip. The bug may have been fixed.
- Review the existing bug reports. If there's a similar bug please comment on that report instead of opening a new ticket.
If you get past those checks then please open a new ticket. Give as much info as you can, including:
- Any error messages
- What you were doing when you found the bug.
- How to replicate the bug after starting CodeSnip.
- The version of CodeSnip you are using (see the program's About box).
- Whether you're using the standard or portable edition (see the main window title).
- Your operating system.
- The version of Internet Explorer that is installed (CodeSnip uses the browser engine).
You can attach any screenshots or patches.