You can now choose font and font size.
The stand-alone application now works with both
jdk1.3 and jdk1.4.
A stand-alone version has been added
"CodePrinter.lnk" is an example Windows
short cut. Just adjust the "javaw.exe" and
CodePrinter now checks for the fonts
"Courier New" and "Arial", because some printers had problems with Java's bold
- the zoom step has been increased
- pages are enumerated
- lines are not enumerated after a line
CodePrinter's sources are now available. You can either download the source zip archive or connect to the project's CVS tree.
Here's the first release of CodePrinter's Eclipse 3.0 plugin.
- adds line numbers
- shows preview
- prints two pages on a single sheet
- bold keywords for .java, .xml, .html files
- print single or multiple documents
Usage: choose "Code Printer -> Print Code..." from the context menu for one or multiple source files.