CMakeEd 1.1.0 is now available. Added in this release are the following features:
* Syntax highlighting for CMake defined variables, User defined Variables, Properties and Reserved Words
* Preference Panel to set custom syntax highlighting colors
* Documentation updated to CMake version 2.6.2
* Support for keystroke code templates to insert often used cmake code
* Preference Panel to define custom keystroke code templates
* Keystroke short cuts to comment/uncomment blocks of code
* Basic hover support to show brief description of command or variable being hovered over.
CMakeEd 1.1.0 RC5 is now available. Some more bugs with the command completion disappearing after the opening parenthesis was typed is now more friendly. Added template support for creating snippets of cmake code that can be inserted with minimal keystrokes. Added keyboard shortcuts to comment and uncomment blocks of code.
Alexander Kurtakov from Red Hat is creating rpms of CMakeEd for inclusion into Fedora 10.
CMake 1.1.0 RC4 is now available.
Bugs fixed in this release:
No syntax highlighting or command completion when opening a file not recognized as a CMake file. ( for example using the "Open With... " menu command. This is helpful for files with names like Test.cmake.in
Additional Code clean up and organization.
CMake 1.1.0 RC3 is now available. This release fixes some bugs in the previous release candidate. Download it from the download site or through the Eclipse Update Manager.
or use the Eclipse Update Manager and add a new site pointing to http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net/eclipse/
CMakeEd 1.1.0 RC2 is now available for download. This release fixes an issue where files external to the workspace we not able to be opened.
Support for CMake 2.6
Version 1.0.1 of the CMake editor plugin for Eclipse has been released by C Thing Software.