Windows Phone 7 PDF Reader

• Phil Crompton
    Phil Crompton

Hi, since the offering by WP7 Adobe reader is rubbish if you want to read anything with more than 3 pages (no goto page #) and there are no other offerings on the Windows Phone market place I am currently consider using PDF clown as the basis for a mobile PDF reader. I've downloaded the sources and can see immediately that some conversion from System.Drawing to Microsoft.Xna.Framework is going to be required.

Before I start investing serious amounts of time I thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone else has started down this road. Has anyone?

Also, I can't seem to get the RenderingExample to work. It just produces plain white JPEG images when trying to render page 13 of alice.pdf.

• Hi,
    as you can see here  page rendering is currently at alpha stage only: it supports path drawing but not text drawing yet (that's the cause of blank pages). I'm going to implement it in the next releases, although not in the upcoming 0.1.1.

If you want all Ready&Done, I'm sorry but it's not the case at the moment. ;-)