This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.1-25) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Apr/20).
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.41-2.
- Partclone was updated to 0.2.60.drbl1.
- The package drbl was updated to 2.3.28-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.3.40-drbl1.
- Sample file "custom-ocs-1" was updated.
- A Dialog menu is used in the final action of Clonezilla live.
- The MAC address of a network card will be shown when configuring the network settings.
- A bug which caused the first menu (start_clonezilla or enter_shell) to still continued even after it was cancelled.
- When using "select_in_client" mode, the postrun action is now correctly passed to PXE clients.
- A bug has been fixed which made cnvt-ocs-dev unable to convert cciss device names to sd[a-z]. Thanks to Andy Smith (a.smith at ldex co uk) for reporting this issue.