This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.1-7) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
*** ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES ***
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Mar/14).
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.59.
* Clonezilla is now able to image Minix.
* Program keyutils was added. Thanks to Joe M. for this suggestion.
* Command grub-install is no longer run for grub1 on an ext4 file system when grub-install is from Debian. This prevents a potential indefinite hang.
* A prompt about skipping re-installing grub 1 in ocs-functions was improved.
* For imaging/cloning partition mode, "-g auto" is no longer turned on by default. While it's still on for the imaging/cloning disk mode.
* The progress bar for resize2fs was turned on when resizing the ext file system to fit the partition size.
*** BUG FIXES ***
* Bugs where ocs-onthefly failed to use the "-k1" option and where ocs-tux-postprocess did not search LV were fixed.
* A bug where there was no ocs-update-syslinux process in ocs-onthefly was fixed.