This release of Clonezilla live (2.0.1-15) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
*** ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES ***
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Dec/17).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.35-1.
* Module floppy was listed in the blacklist. The floppy is normally useless but if it exists, it might cause the disk detection delay. If floppy is required, a user still can run "modprobe floppy" to load it.
* Catalan language was added. Thanks to René Mérou and Innocent De Marchi.
* Language file de_DE, it_IT, fr_FR, ja_JP.UTF-8, zh_CN and zh_TW were updated. Thanks to Michael Vinzenz, Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and Zhiqiang Zhang.
*** BUG FIXES ***
* Force to run command "partprobe" after local disk is inserted in prep-ocsroot. Thanks to neikalo for reporting this issue (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3592776&group_id=115473&atid=671650).
* To avoid a grub1 on ext4 issue, running the grub-install from the
restored OS should be tried first. If fails, then using the grub1 on the running OS.
* The description for the option "-r" of ocs-sr and ocs-onthefly was polished. Thanks to auroracore.
* The -k option of ocs-iso and ocs-live-dev should be updated since now keyboard layout boot parameter from live-config is used.
* Boot parameter "utc=no" did not work in Clonezilla live. Thanks to rogerja for reporting this issue.
* The batch_mode on the server is nothing to do with that on the client in the program ocs-onthefly. Thanks to kevluck373 for reporting this issue (https://sourceforge.net/projects/clonezilla/forums/forum/663168/topic/6188724).
* Keyboard layout prompt in "recovery-iso-zip" was fixed.
* MBR partition table should not be larger than 2 TiB (2.2 TB). A checking mechanism was added in ocs-expand-mbr-pt to avoid going on.