This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.12-67) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Jun/20).
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.20-1.
- Package drbl was updated to 1.12.14-1drbl, and package clonezilla was updated to 2.5.42-1drbl.
- Partclone was updated to 0.2.49.
- Gdisk was updated to 0.8.5-1.1drbl.
- Booting on uEFI machine via CD is supported in this release.
- Package ddrescue was removed because it's no more in Debian Sid, and we already have gddrescue. Ref: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=677101
- //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter "config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
- //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been changed. The new format is:
- ip=**[DEVICE]:[CLIENT_IP]:[NETMASK]:[GATEWAY_IP]:[NAMESERVER] [,[DEVICE]:[CLIENT_IP]:[NETMASK]:[GATEWAY_IP]:[NAMESERVER]]***::
- Bug fixed: The restored Fedora 17 failed to boot via grub 2. Thanks to Robert Weir for reporting this issue.