This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.12-37) includes major enhancements and major bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Mar/25).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.12-1.
* Partclone-utils was updated to 0.1.3.
* Gdisk was updated to 0.8.2.
* The image of a partition saved by dd is no longer treated as a broken one in ocs-chkimg.
* The grub1 on ext4 warning will be shown again if grub1 is not run successfully.
* An option was added to start over while keeping the mounted image repository.
* An option -fsck-src-part-y was added so that fsck can be run automatically when saving and image. Thanks to imayneed for this suggestion.
* A reserved name "all" of ocs-sr is used for finding all the devices in the system or in the image. Thanks to matthiaswe for this idea.
* Package dnsutils was added.
* Language files it_IT, de_DE and fr_FR were updated. Thanks to Gianfranco Gentili, Michael Vinzenz, and Jean-Francois Nifenecker.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter "config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been changed. The new format is:
* It allows cancellation when selecting a directory name for the local image repository. Closed https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=671650&aid=3491047&group_id=115473
* Switched to use "lrzip -q -d -o -" instead of "lrzcat -q" so that other versions of lrzip can be used. Closed https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3487541&group_id=115473&atid=671650.
* This release uses btrfs instead of btrfsctl to tune the size of the btrfs file system.