From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2013-04-30 07:29:10
This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.1-25) includes minor enhancements
and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Apr/20).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.41-2.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.60.drbl1.
* The package drbl was updated to 2.3.28-drbl1, and clonezilla was
updated to 3.3.40-drbl1.
* Sample file "custom-ocs-1" was updated.
* A Dialog menu is used in the final action of Clonezilla live.
* The MAC address of a network card will be shown when configuring the
* A bug which caused the first menu (start_clonezilla or enter_shell) to
still continued even after it was cancelled.
* When using "select_in_client" mode, the postrun action is now
correctly passed to PXE clients.
* A bug has been fixed which made cnvt-ocs-dev unable to convert cciss
device names to sd[a-z]. Thanks to Andy Smith (a.smith at ldex co uk)
for reporting this issue.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/47CF935C
Fingerprint: 0240 1FEB 695D 7112 62F0 8796 11C1 12DA 47CF 935C