From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2012-06-27 13:10:18
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.12-67) includes minor enhancements
and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Jun/20).
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.20-1.
- Package drbl was updated to 1.12.14-1drbl, and package clonezilla
was updated to 2.5.42-1drbl.
- Partclone was updated to 0.2.49.
- Gdisk was updated to 0.8.5-1.1drbl.
- Booting on uEFI machine via CD is supported in this release.
- Package ddrescue was removed because it's no more in Debian Sid, and
we already have gddrescue. Ref:
- //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
"config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
- //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
- Bug fixed: The restored Fedora 17 failed to boot via grub 2. Thanks
to Robert Weir for reporting this issue.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A