From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2010-07-27 09:46:22
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.5-35) includes major enhancements,
changes and bug fixes.
MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES:
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2010/Jul/20)
* The Linux kernel was updated to 2.6.32-17.
* This release was created by live-helper 2.0~a19-1.1drbl, and
live-initramfs 1.236.2-1drbl-3 is used.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.11.
* Default to use VGA 800x600 for Clonezilla live. Since most of the
netbook does not support 1024x768, and 800x600 is the common one for
most of the computers, and it's good enough for Clonezilla live. Thanks
for swdotnet for suggesting this.
* Program prep-ocsroot was improved to work with sshfs/cifs path with
* Program ocs-iso is able to create the recovery iso larger than 4.5
GB. Thanks to Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy for reporting this issue.
* An extra shift should not exist in create-drbl-live. Thanks to Orgad
Shaneh for this bug report
* Programs ocs-iso and ocs-live-dev were improved to include only
Clonezilla-related files. Other files in /live/image/ won't be included.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A