From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2012-05-30 07:27:04
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.12-60) includes major enhancements
and minor bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/May/25).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.18-1.
* Package drbl was updated to 1.12.9-1drbl, and package clonezilla was
updated to 2.5.36-1drbl.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.48.
* Gdisk was updated to 0.8.4-1.1drbl.
* Allowing to enter command line prompt to create partition table when
blank destination disk is found in restoreparts mode.
* Package vlan was added. Thanks to ggarland for this suggestion.
* An option to use "autohostname" to create the image name was added.
Thanks to David Bauer (tererecool) for this idea.
* File system vmfs5 support was enabled again.
* Language files en_US, de_DE, es_ES, fr_FR, it_IT, ja_JP, zh_CN, and
zh_TW were updated. Thanks to Michael Vinzenz, Alex Ibanez Lopez,
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco Gentili, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
"config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
* File system cifs was not listed as one of the network file systems
* The grpck error during booting was fixed. Ref:
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A