Dear mailing list:
I have been working on the problem for some more time now, without much success.
I downloaded the CVS version and tried to compile that; it compiled fine (after
an error which I'll explain in a moment) but still no joy on the segfault
I have put a bug in at your SourceForge site detailing my problems, so I'll
simply state my problem/solution pair for this small subproblem.
When I compiled, I got the error
/bin/sh ../../libiconv/libcharset/autoconf/mkinstalldirs /home/sc843/lisp/clisp-
conf/mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
make: *** [install-lib] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/home/sc843/lisp/clisp-devel/clisp/src/libiconv/libc
make: *** [all] Error 2
So I had to download a mkinstalldirs off the internet (trivial) and create
In addition, I modified libiconv/libcharset/Makefile and changed the line
srcdir = ../../../libiconv/libcharset
srcdir = ../../libiconv/libcharset.
Hope I could be of service. I will gladly provide the mkinstalldirs and new
Makefile to anyone who may want it.