Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I know that this is quite a complex task with a lot of variants. Cross fingers to You to succeed in completing it successfully. I rewound back to a configuration in which the problem does not occur so I hope I addressed the most critical problem and will have some time to fix it properly.
Thanks for a hint concerning constants. This situation is not exceptional - the code is generated so I may try to review the generator, however testing for a constant is not too frequent as far as I found - testing for various functions (substrings, uppercase, etc.) are more frequent, but any speedup will be usefull. Thanks again and looking forward to a final fix. Let me know if I can help You somehow.