Can't install properly

Help
Anonymous
2010-03-22
2013-05-23

• Anonymous
    2010-03-22

Firstly, I wanted to install ClickHeat in my Piwik, so I downloaded the .tar.gz, extracted it and uploaded the ClickHeat folder to /plugins/. I activated the plugin successfully, but then when I go back to my dashboard and to to the ClickHeat tab, all I get is 'Loading' and the spinning loading gif.

That aside, I tried installing ClickHeat standalone in my website. I placed the /clickheat/ folder in my website, and when I went to index.php it told me I had to CHMOD the config directory. I CHMOD'ed it to 777 and refreshed the page - and now my index.php file shows:

Preliminary checks
    Write permissions in configuration directory
    (/home/bthaxor/public_html/clickheat/config/)   OK   
    GD graphic library  OK

Next step: configuration

… and I'm unable to continue with the installation… So what's wrong?

• Blade 1o6
    Blade 1o6
    2010-03-22

You most probably have an error that's not visible (because it's not tested I think).

Can you please have a look at your PHP errors' log? Should be the one of your webserver.

• Anonymous
    2010-03-28

Where would I find my error logs? When I went into my cPanel -> 'error logs' there was nothing…

• Blade 1o6
    Blade 1o6
    2010-03-28

It seems to be available at: /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
    You must login via SSH to see this file I think, if there's nothing like file explorer in cPanel (I don't know this tool at all).

Else can you give me a FTP access to your ClickHeat installation? I'll see what I can find out from there. Email the credentials to: tech  labsmedia  com