Help
RimKasot
2010-11-30
2013-05-23
  • RimKasot
    RimKasot
    2010-11-30

Hello,

My site is centered horizontally and vertically.
    I use the method of negative margins.

#Content {
    position:absolute;
    left:50%;
    width:500px;
    margin-top:50px;
    margin-left:-266px;
    padding:15px;
    border:1px dashed #333;
    background-color:#eee;
    }

This poses a problem with clickheat.
    He does not put up correctly clicks.

One solution is she?

Thank you in advance

• Blade 1o6
    Blade 1o6
    2010-11-30

Hello,

You should help ClickHeat know about your layout. To do this, once you're in ClickHeat admin, just click on the icon right next to the group's list. This will show up a window to change the layout of your page.

If all your page is centered with a «width:500px», then select the centered layout, and specify 500 in the box on the right, then save.

Wait for 3 minutes in case the caching system is used, then it should be okay (may be this will be okay right now).

• RimKasot
    RimKasot
    2010-12-01

Hello

Thank you for this early response.
    I knew the parameters.
    But I have no problem with the placement of clicks horizontally but vertically.
    I do not see where to configure clickheat With A "height: 400px" and was centered Horizontally and Vertically layout

I made a mistake in the previous css here is good::
    # Global {
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
    top: 50%;
    width: 700px;
    height: 400px;
    margin-top:-200px; / * half the height * /
    margin-left:-350px; / * half the width * /
    border: 1px solid # 333;
    background-color: # eee;
    }

• Blade 1o6
    Blade 1o6
    2010-12-01

There's no such option. If the user clicks at 400px from the top, the click will be registered at 400px, so it will be good.

The CSS has no effect on this click, so either your CSS is wrong on some browsers (hence you have «wrong clicks»), or it's just already good, and people do click in areas you don't think they'll click in.

Horizontal layout is really important, but vertical is too difficult to set and compute, and if you don't have a bottom menu, this is useless.

Please send me your url so that I can see what really wrong, and a login for visitor access, to ytaviaud at labsmedia dot com. Thanks.