From: Espen S Johnsen <esj@cs...> - 2006-04-20 12:23:07
I have now made a new release of clg which fixes the SBCL 0.9.11 build
problems and a few other things. This is the release notes from sf.net:
Release Name: 0.92.1
This is a bug fix release. It should work with any version of CMUCL 19
and SBCL 0.9 (up to at least 0.9.11).
* build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
* core images with custom GObject classes can be saved
* gtk:widget-modify-font can take a string as a font description
* gdk:color objects are properly allocated
* improved version detection of SBCL and the glib/gtk libraries
Espen S Johnsen <esj@...> writes:
> * build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
This is the finalize-inheritance thing? Will it cause problems if I
restore the old behaviour?
What I think will happen with the code that's in my current tree is
* if the user calls FINALIZE-INHERITANCE, only that class is
* if the system wishes to finalize a class, it will call
FINALIZE-INHERITANCE and return from there before attempting to
finalize any of its subclasses.
From: Espen S Johnsen <esj@cs...> - 2006-04-20 15:27:50
Christophe Rhodes <csr21@...> writes:
> Espen S Johnsen <esj@...> writes:
> > * build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
> This is the finalize-inheritance thing? Will it cause problems if I
> restore the old behaviour?
Yes it is, but my fix will also work with the old behaviour so it
shouldn't cause any problems.