Flex2Ant not working after installing

Fx2Ant
Tony Kirke
2009-04-30
2013-04-29
  • Tony Kirke
    Tony Kirke
    2009-04-30

I am using FlexBuilder 3.  I initially installed Flex2Ant from the original Farata web site. However, it wouldn't generate the build files, just the master and property files.  I then found that the latest version was here on SourceForge, so I installed site03232009.zip.  Now, I can't find Flex2Ant anywhere in FlexBuilder. I also have an error in the Product Configuration dialog for Clear Data Builder which states "Plug-in "com.farata.dto2fx.asap" version "3.1.0.20090323230128" referenced by this feature is missing." even though I can see it in the plugins folder.

I tried reinstalling without Clear Data Builder and I still can't find Flex2Ant.  I isn't on the pop-up project menu like it was before and it isn't in the Window Preferences dialog.

• Tony Kirke
      Tony Kirke
      2009-05-06

Is there anybody there who can help?

• Have you installed 1) Java SDK, 2) Eclipse/JEE and then 3) Flex Builder Plugin for Eclipse?

Kind Regards,
      Victor Rasputnis

• Anonymous
    2010-01-20

Fx2Ant works in Eclispse with installed Flex Builder plugin. It doesn't work with the standalone Flex Builder.
    Also, to see the menu Generate Ant files you should right-click on the project name and not on the file name.