Services has not bbeegenerated automatically

mohi
2012-08-29
2013-04-29
  • mohi
    mohi
    2012-08-29

Hello all , I am doing Farata System Training.Flex BlazeDS/Spring/Hibernate Data Sync with  CDB4.1 ,Workshop .
    I do the steps as the workshop says but com.farata.test.service package and com.farata.test.service.ICompanyService.java doesn't generated automatically by the CDB plugin .
    (I would like to tell you that  I use clear data builder version 4.6 in adobe flash builder 4.6). I would much appreciate , if you solve my problem.
    Best Regards

• mohi
    mohi
    2012-08-30

Hello and thank you very much for your response , I appreciate that , Really I use JEE of Eclipse INDIGO ( the latest version) with FB as_plugin version 4.6 ( the latest version) and  ( Tomcat version :7  JDK:1.7  CDB:4.6) . I tried the tutorial again . and the services had not been generated again , I should mention two things :

1. I encounter these warnings :

D:\Project\Flex\ClearHibernate\cdb_build\build.xml:54: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to         build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

Since compiler setting isn't classic or modern, ignoring fork setting.

2. another things is that  Tomcat doesn't deploy the war automatically ( It's a general bug of eclipse that many people have send thousand thread in forums) , therefore I myself deploy  clearhibernate.war to the tomcat server manually.
    Sincerely yours