CDB ExtJS problems

2012-12-27
2013-04-29
  • I installed ClearDataBuilder for Ext JS (1.0.0.201210232022) to test the migration from Flex to ExtJS. Creating a new Hibernate Sample Project I got following errors:
    - in clear.transaction.identity.IdentityRack getIdentity and setIdenty the method signature is different from the sample code. Is the clear-extjs-runtime-core.jar different?
    - org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault cannot be cast to org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager $AssociateDTO.java

I succeeded to install an older version (1.0.0.201206191426) and run it sucessful. But i'm not able to run the latest version.

• Anonymous
    2012-12-27

Please avoid mixing CDB Flex and CDB ExtJS Jars in the WEB-INF/lib. Yes, signatures of IdetityRack.setIdentity(domain, propertyName, oldValue, newValue) and getIdentity(domain, propertyName, oldValue) have changed  from what they were in CDB Flex.

We have fixed the DTMManagerDefault issue as well. I have just uploaded it under http://www.cleartoolkit.com/downloads/plugins/extjs/cleardatabuilder/4.1.3/site.xml or site.zip.
    Happy New Year!,
    Victor

• Many thanks, Victor, will try it.
    Happy New Year
    Stefan