Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

help in element COMPARE and OPERATE

Help
rafa
2007-04-05
2013-03-18
  • rafa
    rafa
    2007-04-05

Heloo Marc please i am not obtaining to change the mathematical expression of tool OPERATE and COMPARE, I place the expression in and I am blank

• rafa
      rafa
      2007-04-10

In version 0.7.100 is possible edit expression off COMPARE and OPERATE, but not work witc parport, aplication crash, (in 0.7.8, parport works OK, but i not obtain to modifi expression off COMPARE and OPERATE )

• Hello !

Just done the following test here: lauching classicladder with a file project not existing (to have a clean empty project), going in config window (PhysicalOutputs) to define a DirectPortAccess at 0x378 (for some outputs)...
        and a beautiful "segmentation fault" after the twice "ConfigureHardware" lines in the console...

So yes, there is a bug. Perhaps introduced when adding the Xenomai support?

I take a look soon!

• After placing an element 'operate' or 'compare', just edit the "Expression" you want in the properties window (first text edit zone), and then click on apply or enter. It the string entered is not valid you will have an error message displayed !

Bye.

• rafa
      rafa
      2007-04-11

Hello dear Mavati, good morning, whell, only version is function united (parport enabled and modify expression) is 0.7.7. this version off software OK, up no 0.7.8 write an read parport but no edit expressions, 0.7.9 no edit espression and no read and write parport, 0.7.100 modifiy and edit expression but no read and write parport (crash)
      Thanks
      OBs you see my post in:http :www.sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4245545
      Bye
      Rafael Leandro da Silva

• Thanks to take time to test the differents versions available.
        Next week, I will get back my little leds/switch kit on parallel port to be able to verify all that...
        But strange for the problem on expressions edit...
        Bye, bye!

• rafa
      rafa
      2007-04-12

My sistem is UBUNTU 6.06