1. Added file to core:
2. Added files to gui:
3. Put '#ifdef WIN32' wrappers around includes of
4. The functions usleep() and sleep() aren't define in
VC. I added macros to conditionally call the Win32
Sleep() function. These macros should be put into a
single global include file. The file
FlipFrameDriver.cpp has a sleep of 1000 seconds. Do we
really want this?
5. The function FrameStore::preload_run() in is defined
to return a void*. There are no return statements in
that function. It looks like it should be defined as
void because the thread exits the application at the
end of the function. I added a return statement to
avoid compiler errors.
6. I replaced the function S_ISREG() in
SheetSelectionTools.cpp with the code that actually
tests the flag bit.
7. I had trouble exporting the static const
FrameManager::INVALID_INDEX. I converted it to an enum.