Patches

2011-10-26
2013-05-02
  • Michael Rumpf
    Michael Rumpf
    2011-10-26

Hi,

I just added a few patches in order to fix most of the Maven build issues.
    The code I checked out from SVN did not compile out of the box. The pom.xml were referencing versions I did not have on my machine. Move away your .m2/repository folder and run "mvn clean install" and you know what I'm talking about. Patch #3428984

Additionally the samples are quite hard to run as you need to run them inside their base folder as otherwise the XML files cannot be found. The Java patch, besides fixing most of the Eclipse warnings, adds the feature to load resources from the Classloader so that the xxx-jar-with-dependencies.jar, generated by the Maven assembly jar, can be run from anywhere in the file-system. Patch #3428983

The Eclipse patch adds the Eclipse project files so that you can run the project inside Eclipse with much less effort to get your workspace up and running. The natures are generated with Eclipse 3.7.1 with the latest "Eclipse m2e plugin" installed. Patch #3428981

It would be great if you could apply the patches. I believe that doing this would attract more developers to contribute to the codebase as it gets much easier to get you started with the cyberlink project.

Regards,
        Michael

• Satoshi Konno
    Satoshi Konno
    2011-10-27

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your report.

I will check your patches and merge it into the trunk directory this weekend.

However, please tell me if you want to join the project as a developer to
    commit your changes directly :-)

Best Regards,

Satoshi Konno