The first release of the Configuration Repository System is a reality.
Currently it features:
* A Configuration Service exposed using HTTP (Java).
* A Java Client library for retrieving configuration settings.
* Multicast DNS for locating the server (within current Java client library and server).
* Setting types are checked and verified (STRING, DOUBLE, INTEGER, MULTISTRING and DATE).
* Derived configurations; configurations can extend an existing configuration but can only override settings not add new ones.... read more