2005-05-17
2013-01-13
  • I'd like to do the following:
            <cewolf:chartpostprocessor id="docsByType">
                <cewolf:param name="transparent" value="true" />
            </cewolf:chartpostprocessor>

If not, I can settle for
            <cewolf:chartpostprocessor id="docsByType">
                <cewolf:param name="transparent" value="<% =(Serializable)true %>" />
            </cewolf:chartpostprocessor>

Neither work.  I keep getting a JasperException (see below), and the code never enters the processChart method.  How can I pass a constant to the post processor as a parameter?

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: jsp.error.beans.property.conversion
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.getValueFromPropertyEditorManager(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:885)
        org.apache.jsp.documentsByType_jsp._jspx_meth_cewolf_param_0(documentsByType_jsp.java:275)
        org.apache.jsp.documentsByType_jsp._jspx_meth_cewolf_chartpostprocessor_0(documentsByType_jsp.java:249)
        org.apache.jsp.documentsByType_jsp._jspx_meth_cewolf_data_0(documentsByType_jsp.java:199)
        org.apache.jsp.documentsByType_jsp._jspx_meth_cewolf_chart_0(documentsByType_jsp.java:164)
        org.apache.jsp.documentsByType_jsp._jspService(documentsByType_jsp.java:98)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
        com.sterlingcommerce.ngd.security.web.UserFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
        org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)
        org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:362)