Developers Needed

Brian Fox
2006-02-07
2013-01-13
  • Brian Fox
    Brian Fox
    2006-02-07

A little history:

I originally started working with this project around 2 years ago. At that time, the project had been idle for about 9 months and was essentially unsupported. I was able to get ahold of the original author who turned over the project admin to me. At the time, I was building several products that used cewolf and I was able to dedicate a lot of time updating and maintaining it. Due to various reasons, I still support those products, but I'm using a very old version of cewolf (.9.8 I think).

I have also become pretty involved in some of the maven projects over at mojo.codehaus.org and maven.apache.org. Because I'm not actively using this project and my limited time is mostly focused on maven, I haven't been able to give cewolf the attention it deserves.

Several developers have contributed patches over the past 6 months, but other than keeping up with JFC releases, cewolf isn't being actively developed.

There is a very large user base and I'd like to solicit some active developers who are interested in breathing some life. I'll stay on as admin to help but I need some active help to make progress.

Any takers?