Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How to control colors/tooltip/hyperlink ?

dheeraj
2005-07-27
2013-01-13
  • dheeraj
    dheeraj
    2005-07-27

I am right now analyzing this Cewolf tool and analyzing if it suits the project needs which I will be working on in near future.

I have few queries w.r.t to Cewolf 

1.I want to have tool tip on each bar/line in a bar/line graph, is it possible?

2.I want to have hyperlinks to each bar/line in a bar/line graph, is it possible?

3.How to control the colors of the bar/line in bar/line graph?

An early response will be highly appreciated.

• Brian Fox
      Brian Fox
      2005-07-27

All of those things are possible. Take a look at the tutorial and the example.war

• dheeraj
      dheeraj
      2005-08-01

Hello Brian Fox

I have downloaded the following zip file -
      cewolf.war.zip

I couldn't find any related examples though I am able to run the same. I got some tutorial but not the answers to the queries I was looking for.

Have I donwloaded the wrong war file? If yes, kindly tell me where to get the examples war file from?

Thanks!
      Dheeraj

• blippy
      blippy
      2006-08-22

Anyone have a link to the locatioin of the tutorial now?  SF seems to have changed everything, instead of cewolf.sourceforge.net it's sourceforge.net/projects/cewolf and an appended /tutorial  or a /new/tutorial seem to bring up nothing.

The link for the homepage does not seem to be working either "http://cewolf.sourceforge.net/new/"

• jgionta
      jgionta
      2007-05-02

I am also looking for similar information.  I would like to change the colors of the bars in a bar graph.  I am using the ART tool to generate graphs (art.sourceforge.net).  This project uses cewolf tag lib to render the graphs. 
      After looking at the documentation I was able to find a few things.  In the taglib tutorial there is a node called <color>  which claims to change the color of the parent node.  I don't quite know if this is what I am looking for since I want to change the set of colors used to fill in the bars.  Does anyone know how this might work?  The only other color related things in the api I found were ColorHelper and another class or two mentioning color.

• jgionta
      jgionta
      2007-05-02

I may have found the answer to changing colors in JFreeChart, there is a method called SetSeriesPaint that seems to do the trick.  Is the ability to change the set of colors already built into cewolf?