Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

LineRendererProcessor doesn't work with timeseries charts

Help
2013-07-09
2013-07-25
  • Timothy Anyona
    Timothy Anyona
    2013-07-09

It appears that the LineRendererProcessor doesn't work with "timeseries" charts e.g. setting the shapes parameter to true has no effect. Could it be made to work with xy plots that have a XYLineAndShapeRenderer.

• Ulf Dittmer
    Ulf Dittmer
    2013-07-12

I suspect so. It looks as if this currently works for XYPlots (which is what timeseries charts are) only if the renderer being used is an XYConditionRenderer - but that doesn't make sense, an XYLineAndShapeRenderer should be sufficient. I need to take a closer look at the code to make sure I understand what's going on. I'll post here what I find out.

• Ulf Dittmer
    Ulf Dittmer
    2013-07-12

I've released version 1.2.4 which makes the LIneRendererProcessor postprocessor available for timeseries charts. Let me know how it goes.

• Ulf Dittmer
    Ulf Dittmer
    2013-07-18

Did you have a chance to check it out?

• Timothy Anyona
    Timothy Anyona
    2013-07-21

Hi Ulf,
    Sorry, I've been unavailable.

I have updated to 1.2.4 and this works as advertised. Thanks for doing a new release.

A final request. Would you be able to deploy this and future releases to maven central. I sent you a private email on this but am yet to get a response.

• Timothy Anyona
    Timothy Anyona
    2013-07-25

About maven support, just wanted to have an idea.. Yes, No, Maybe etc.

• Ulf Dittmer
    Ulf Dittmer
    2013-07-25

This doesn't really belong in a discussion of the bug that you reported, so just briefly: I am considering it, but due to other projects it's unlikely that I will follow up on it within the next 6 weeks or so.

• Brian Fox
      Brian Fox
      2013-07-25

If you need assistance, let me know. I'm a maven committer / pmc member and I started mavenizing cewolf years ago

--Brian (mobile)

On Jul 25, 2013, at 8:42 AM, "Ulf Dittmer" udittmer@users.sf.net wrote:

This doesn't really belong in a discussion of the bug that you reported, so just briefly: I am considering it, but due to other projects it's unlikely that I will follow up on it within the next 6 weeks or so.

LineRendererProcessor doesn't work with timeseries charts

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/cewolf/discussion/192228/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/