From: Annette John <Beatriceq7iF<ield@si...> - 2006-09-29 13:04:37
After the age of twenty-one, your body slowly stops releasing an important hormone known as H G H (Human Growth Hormone).
The reduction of H G H, which regulates levels of other hormones in the body (including testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and melatonin) is directly responsible for many of the most common signs of growing old, such as wrinkles, gray hair, decreased energy, and diminished sexual function.
Human Growth Hormone will normally yield the following results:
- Boost your immune system
- Rejuvenate your body and mind
- Feel & look younger
- Reduce wrinkles, lose weight, decrease cellulite
- Restore your sex drive and vigor
- Revitalize your heart, liver, kidneys & lungs
- Maintain muscle mass
- Refresh memory, mood and mental energy
- Sleep soundly and awake rested
- Help eliminate stress, fatigue and depression
I should he able to beat them. "She began to pull half healed turves out of the ground with her trembling fingers, and although Geoffrey returned in almost no time, she had by then already clawed a hole some eight inches deep.
She knew all there was to know.