Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
I'm toying with cogre and find it pretty cool.
I understand that very little of the long term goals are actually
implemented, and my question is what actually works.
- I can create a simple diagram with boxes and lines. I can move them
about. Im having difficulty restoring the graph after I saved it
though. Is this supposed to work?
- If I load cogre-uml, im able to create a "class" node if I press c-u
first, to specify the class. Its difficult to specify the "tags"
manually though. I cant seem to change the "name" of a class.
- I can specify "aggregation" links the same way
- the "l" refers to a non existing function
- the cogre-uml-create and cogre-uml-quick-class functions appear broken
- this has really nothing to do with with this but anyway: when
running in a terminal I only get 16 colors, which is to little for
cogre. Is there some way to increase this? (other than running emacs
over X which is slow)
- It would be nice to have a little demo class hierarchy to test cogre
with, like the diagrams on the screenshot page for cogre.
BTW im using a recent cvs emacs and cedet beta 3b.