This project deals with embedding CDK in Taverna (taverna.sf.net) in order to get
a chemoinformatics workbench. Due to the current Taverna release 1.7.1 the whole structure of the cdk-taverna project changed.
This project now used Maven as build tool and at the end this project will be a Plugin for the current Taverna version.
To get the current maven build cdk-taverna version installed as plugin within the Taverna version some steps are nesessary:
0. Make sure you have Sun Java 6.0 installed.
1. Install Maven 2.0.7, and make sure that it works correctly
2. Install a CDK version into your local maven repository
3. Compile the CDK-GLP with the dist-large ant task
4. Install the cdk-svn-DATE.jar into your local maven repository
using the command: mvn install:install-file -Dfile=cdk-svn-DATE.jar -DgroupId=org.openscience -DartifactId=cdk -Dversion=1.X.X -Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true
5. Compile and test the downloades cdk-taverna code with the help of mvn test
6. Install the cdk-taverna jar into your local maven repository
7. If you have a running version of the cdk-taverna plugin in taverna you can copy the
installed CDK-Taverna version from your local maven repository into your Taverna repository
For writing your own processors or changing the existing ones:
If you add a local processor you have to register it in the META-INF\services\ and in the localworkers.properties