From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gm...> - 2008-10-09 09:23:51
triggered by a recent patch by Jonathan in the ReaderFactory and a
clean up I made yesterday, I ran into a problem with variants of how a
IChemObjectReader can be constructed... for 4-ish readers that is.
Also with a long list of missing unit tests in mind , I set off to
add missing unit tests... many of these common to all reader, so I've
extended the unit test class pattern for IO testing:
extends SimpleChemObjectTest (new)
extends ChemObjectReaderTest (new)
Matching the interfaces for readers in the CDK: each Test class tests
the functionality of that interface.
This adds about 400 tests, breaking the 8000 unit tests for the whole
of the CDK. I'll be adding more missing unit tests during the day.
0.Nightly reported: "io 1068 1 2 99.72 709 methods in 152 class"