Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Hi CDK users and developers,
a new CDK version has been released. Besides seven bug fixes, this
release has several feature enhancements and a few small API changes.
- A windows distro with BAT files to execute CDK's application
- Substructure search algorithm (many thanx to Stephane Werner and Thierry
Hanser at IXELIS company in Strassbourg, France)
- SVG Writer
- IUPAC Chemical Identifier (IChI) Reader
- A number of fixes in the MDLReader
- A fix of a bug in a ChemObject.clone()
- Better JavaDoc documentation
- Moved a number of classes, among which: AromaticityCalculator,
graphinvariant.*, CanonicalLabeler, PathTools
- Removed a number of redundant code: cdk.structgen.stoichastic.ConvertTools,
constructor Molecule(Molecule), Monomer.addAtom(Atom), old hard coded
property get and set methods from Molecule.
- Changed signature of two AtomContainer.addBond() methods
The complete list of changes can be found at:
As always, you can download the packages from:
Problems and bugs can be posted on:
Wishes can be posted on:
Thanx for using CDK, and please keep the feedback coming!