Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Ola Spjuth <ola.spjuth@fa...> - 2007-03-03 14:27:40
I am not that experienced with parsing XML and since there is
absolutely no javadoc describing the methods netither in
CMLCoreModule nor ICMLModule, PDBConvention, QSARConvention I need
1) When are the methods in ICMLModule called?
2) What should each method do? Javadoc please!
3) How can I debug my Convention? Can I write a JUnit test and run it
from within Eclipse?
4) As an MDMolecule has an <atomArray> for residues and one for
chargegroups, how can I reuse the existing atomArray parser?
5) Do I need to handle id and title separately or is it handled in
the superclass? If not, where/how do I handle it?
6) I don't understand how I know the parent of an element and how sub
elements should be stored. Will need assistance with code for this.
7) How/where do I return my resulting MDMolecule?
I think what I need is an explanation of the data flow and javadoc
for each method explaining how it should be used.
I have committed the MDMoleculeConvention but it is just a stub...
Please have a look at it when you have time.