For few audio CDs, track's name found from FreeDB cannot be applied.
- I insert an audio CD and: CDDB > Read Remote freedb
- I get a popup windows "Accessing freedb" with 2 results.
- I choose a result and click Next button.
- I get a snd popup windows with the warning "The cddb contains non-ascii characters ..." and the Next button is disable (grey) so I cannot apply the found track's name. I can only click Cancel button or close the popup window.
- Then the found track's name are not applied. So I have: AudioTrack 01, ..., AudioTrack 21.
Please see the attached screenshot.