I'm ripping an audio book, so I am trying the extract a section option to create chapters out of several tracks, and I noticed a couple problems. BTW, I find the feature really useful when creating audiobooks to play back on an iPod.
1. When extracting a section, the compress file is created in the top level "Recorded Tracks" directory. The "Filename Format" variables are completely ignored and subdirectories are not being created. Directory creation works normally when I extract tracks to compressed files individually.
2. The resulting mp3 created by extracting a section is missing the "year" and "genre" id3 tags.
3. The cue file created during this process is a missing a lot of fields, replaced with "0¯F" I'll attach a sample
Thanks for keeping up the work on CDex!