I'm unsure as to whether this is a genuine bug or whether it is related to the JAWS screen reading software that I use as I am totally blind and access the computer with the keyboard shortcuts only as I can't use the mouse.
I've used 1.51 very successfully, but today I put in a cd by various artists where the FreeDB submitter had used a / character to separate track artist and track title. I tried with a second similar cd to make sure.
First it came up with an inexact match so I chose the one I wanted from the list and hit next. However, then I got a message saying to change the code page if necessary as there were some non ascii characters. There was a cancel button and a box I could check to re-submit the entry, but the next button was unavailable only leaving me with the cancel. I'm not sure whether I'm doing something wrong, or whether it's a genuine bug.