First of all, thanks for your prompt response to my previous bug report and fixing the bug mentioned here: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3484430&group_id=89530&atid=590426
Now, unless I'm very much mistaken, I think that I've found another bug.
I am talking about the version 1.6, but this time I made tests both on an WinXP SP3 and a 64-bit Debian Sid Installation (note: I didn't compile it myself but rather used the provided 64-bit linux binaries).
After creating a brand new catalog and scanning a test DVD (mostly filled with various archive formats), everything seems to be allright regarding the contents of the archives displayed.
But after I save the catalog, then close the program, open it again and load the previously saved file, all items on the archive file contents list are somehow corrupt (for all archives) - all file sizes are displayed as zeros, and there are no file names, just slashes (/).
I repeated this test several times both on Windows and Linux, with the same result.