From: Victor Stone <fourstones.net@gm...> - 2007-11-13 18:52:00
On Nov 13, 2007 7:21 AM, Peter Jones <p1rj1s@...> wrote:
> I'm wondering if the .po files/formats will change in 5.0.
> Better to wait translating or fine to start now?
in this context, consider 5.0 a re-do, so yes, for translation it is
better to wait.