The fifth fix for 1.8 has been released : 1.8.5
This will normally be the last of the 1.8 branch, next release will be 1.9 based,
which will be converted to .Net 4.5.
Most important updates :
° Support for Tfs/VS 2013
° Git does not fetch entire changeset with a new project
see setting MaxAmountOfModificationsToFetch in Git (default 100)
° Dashboard install in IIS 7 works
Below are the 19 things that are fixed :
Bug #109: Dashboard on IIS 7.5 installation fails
Bug #204: [Encrypt communications] An item with the same key has already been added.
Bug #219: git "checking for modifications" checks on first build on large repository
Bug #302: ccnet.config custom path configuration not working
Bug #303: ArgumentNullException on multi source GetModifications()
Bug #304: ArgumentNullException when using MultiSourceControl with svn
Bug #306: Unable to assign a webdashboard plugin package to a group
Bug #307: Filtered source control block documentation is bogus
Bug #309: MultiSourceControl and Git causes frequent rebuilds with no modifications
Bug #319: CCNet can't find tf.exe with VS2013
Bug #322: Conditional Tasks don't work anymore after upgrading from 1.8.4 to 1.9.48
Bug #326: Support for VS/TFS 2013
Bug #327: email only to person who checked-in when the build fails
Bug #330: Git fetchSubmodules does not recurse
Feature #312: Add tooltips to the project hyperlink
Feature #334: Extend Git Source control with a new configuration parameter cleanUntrackedFiles
Support #43: Installation on IIS7
Support #278: Crypted connectin with CCTray to server
Task #268: Please link all steps in http://www.cruisecontrolnet.org/projects/ccnet/wiki/Build_Server_Scenarios
The 4th fix pack for CCNet 1.8
This update mainly has WebDashboard and sourcecontrol improvements, also some issues are fixed in the parallel task.
° Subversion/SVN 1.7 should work
° support for VS 2012
° Force button works when using the new categories in farmreport
° improve speed of several dashboard pages
° show logged in username in the dashboard
Below are the 33 things that are fixed :... read more
The third fix for 1.8 has been released : 1.8.3
° Several Parallel Task fixes
° the syntax highlighter disables itself it logs are to big
default <buildLogBuildPlugin disableHighlightingWhenLogExceedsKB="50"/>
° Several preprocessor fixes
Below are the things that are fixed :
There was a breaking bug in the 1.8.1 in the powershell task.
1.8.0 did not have this bug, only 1.8.1.
The first fix for 1.8 has been released : 1.8.1
Number one reason for releasing this one so soon was a problem for our Vault users.
Below are the things that are fixed :
Package Publisher / PackageFolder doesn't respect hierarchy when targetFolder is specified
WebDashboard ViewBuildReport can have badly formatted top nav (white text on white background)
Remove signed flag of assemblies
htmlReportPlugin: does not show content for failed builds ("Unable to find file")
Powershell task breaks additional scripts parameters
CCNet link in cctray's about box still refers to thoughtworks.org
Exec task also requires the build args all on one line as did nant
CCNet Version 1.8.0 release notes
It's been a while, but we're back. The switch to the new infrastructure took some more time than anticipated, but it paid off.
Also choosing for Git as source control seems to be good choice, there are already some new contributors active, and it's a lot
easier to incorporate their work. A lot of the new features and bug fixes come from the contributors, so many thanks goes to them!
Also we start with a new numbering scheme for CCNet :
The odd versions are dev builds, like 1.7. The even numbers (like 1.8) are Release versions.
Backwards compatibility issues... read more
After years of good collaboration with Thoughtworks, it appeared that Thoughtworks had less resources to spent for CCNet.
This problem came painfully visible when their site was hacked with a virus. It took a long time for the help page to come back up, and the build server is still not up.
Some months ago we (the active members) decided to move the hosting to another server, so we would be less dependent on Thoughtworks. No hard feelings, it were great years of cooperation but time moved on.... read more
Highlights of the 1.6 release
This is mainly a bug fix release on the 1.5 version, that one had enough new features
The following features are added :
FAKE - F# Make Task
Queue section can have its own project definitions
The most important bugfixes are related to the VSTS and Mercurial source control block,
other big affected items are the dashboard and CCTray.
Off course there are bugfixes done on other items as well.
Release Notes - CruiseControl .NET - Version 1.6
Bug... read more
Highlights of the CCNet 1.5 release
It has taken a lot of time, but here it finally is : the final release of 1.5
This release fixes bugs reported on the RC.
Keep in mind ...
* The email publisher config is NOT compatible with 1.4.4 if you used the group element, check the new configuration in the documentation.
* Some internal interfaces are changed, so 3rd party plugins could be broken
At the bottom are the items fixed in this release.... read more
This is mainly an update to the 1.4.4 release to address the issue of the wrong NetReflector version.
That gave problems with the existing plugins, also the msbuild logger problem with the hot-swap has been fixed.
* [CCNET-1057] \- WebDashboard broken on Mono 1.2.6
* [CCNET-1181] \- Statistics reports do not appear in Firefox V3.0
* [CCNET-1384] \- Index out of range sporadically in Integraion Queues
* [CCNET-1396] \- When viewing a large build log in dashboard, the bottom part is black.
* [CCNET-1415] \- Installer does not correctly install the validator.
* [CCNET-1422] \- lastchange labeler is wrong when prefix is in the form of 1.2
* [CCNET-1430] \- Fix file names in ResxFileRefs of CCTrayLib
* [CCNET-1431] \- Fix references to .cs files in UnitTests.csproj
* [CCNET-1433] \- Project name must be unique per buildserver
* [CCNET-1435] \- <issueUrlBuilder> - object reference not set
* [CCNET-1440] \- ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Remote.Message cannot be serialized because it does not have a parameterless constructor.
* [CCNET-1443] \- Latest installation package of Cruise control.Net 1.4.3 Build 4090
* [CCNET-1447] \- Unable to successfully stop CCNet Service
* [CCNET-1448] \- latest updates to improve exception logging, break the latest revision labeller
* [CCNET-1449] \- integration queues seems to allow building the same project on the same time
* [CCNET-1450] \- NullReferenceException in Artifact Cleanup Publisher
* [CCNET-1451] \- specifying IntervalTrigger as intervalTrigger (wrong casing) results in an error description that does not offer much help on identifying the problem
* [CCNET-1452] \- Starting CCNet Service using build CCNet 188.8.131.5212
* [CCNET-1454] \- email publisher may reside in tasks section (although not advised)
* [CCNET-1456] \- CC .Net hangs with 'svn log' command under MONO
* [CCNET-1473] \- preprocessor broken
* [CCNET-1485] \- Could not load dashboard from version 1.4.4 Build 36 onwards
* [CCNET-1487] \- CCTray 1.4.4 RC1 can't connect to CCNET 1.4.4 RC1
* [CCNET-1490] \- workDirectory containing spaces and/or trailing backslash?
* [CCNET-1495] \- Documentation link not working
* [CCNET-1497] \- CC .NET fails periodically with working copy locked.
* [CCNET-1512] \- wrong setting in ccnet.exe.config for log4net settings
* [CCNET-1525] \- ModificationHistory.xsl contains incorrect XPath for modification URL
* [CCNET-1530] \- NDepend 2.12.1 results transformation broken
* [CCNET-457] \- Strip trailing slash from project working directory
* [CCNET-626] \- Build does not fail if SVN fails with it needs an svn cleanup
* [CCNET-689] \- FxCop values are reported wrong in statistics page
* [CCNET-935] \- FxCop Statistics - no warnings populated... read more
Release Notes - CruiseControl .NET - Version 1.4.4 RC2
* [CCNET-457] - Strip trailing slash from project working directory
* [CCNET-626] - Build does not fail if SVN fails with it needs an svn cleanup
* [CCNET-1057] - WebDashboard broken on Mono 1.2.6
* [CCNET-1456] - CC .Net hangs with 'svn log' command under MONO
* [CCNET-1473] - preprocessor broken
* [CCNET-1485] - Could not load dashboard from version 1.4.4 Build 36 onwards
* [CCNET-1487] - CCTray 1.4.4 RC1 can't connect to CCNET 1.4.4 RC1
* [CCNET-1490] - workDirectory containing spaces and/or trailing backslash?
* [CCNET-1495] - Documentation link not working
* [CCNET-1497] - CC .NET fails periodically with working copy locked.... read more
The 1.4.3 release comes with dozens of bug fixes and enhancements. Full details of the release are available on the wiki at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.4.4+\(RC1)+Release+Notes
The 1.4.3 release comes with dozens of bug fixes and enhancements. Full details of the release are available on the wiki at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.4.3+Release+Notes
Check the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.4.2+Release+Notes
Download it from the files section.
CCNet 1.4.2 is equivalent to build 184.108.40.206 from http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.4.1+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.4.1 is the equivalent to build 220.127.116.1195 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/1.4.1/18.104.22.16895/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.4+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.4 is the equivalent to build 22.214.171.12424 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/1.4/126.96.36.19924/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.3+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.3 is the equivalent to build 188.8.131.5219 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/1.3/184.108.40.20618/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.2.1+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.2.1 is the equivalent to build 220.127.116.11 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/18.104.22.168/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.2+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.2 is the equivalent to build 1.2.2656 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/1.2.2656/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.1+Final+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.1 is the equivalent to build 22.214.171.1248 from ccnetlive. http://ccnetlive.thoughtworks.com/CCNet-builds/126.96.36.1998/
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.0+Final+Release+Notes
CCNet 1.0 is the equivalent to build 188.8.131.521 from ccnetlive.
CruiseControl.NET 1.0 RC2 has been released.
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.0+RC2+Release+Notes
CruiseControl.NET 1.0 RC1 has been released.
Please see the release notes at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+1.0+RC1+Release+Notes
CruiseControl.NET 0.9.2 has been released.
Release notes are available at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/CCNet+0.9.2+Release+Notes