26 lines (14 with data), 725 Bytes
Things that may/do fail, and things I'd like to see added:
- Once you've changed to 2 page mode, the prefs dialog opens again
showing the setting as 1 page (Seth Cohn)
- Add a 'memory' of the last page viewed, so it's easier to
go back there. Maybe add a 'go to page' command too?
- Memorize the window size on exit too.
- Add an archive generator
- Prefetch next page(s) (Seth Cohn)
- Rotate pages (Seth Cohn) - This is quite slow or resource intensive,
will look into it
- Maintain fit to window scale when resizing.
- A continuous page flow. (Ragnar Hojland Espinosa)
- Fullscreen and good antialiased (xavier.lacroze[at]gmail.com)
- Download zip files directly from an url (xavier.lacroze[at]gmail.com)