The second beta version of Candygram is now available. The changes included in this release are:
* Changed behavior of list patterns to repeat last element. (See documentation for details.)
* A single Receiver object may now be used by multiple processes.
* Added Receiver.removeHandler() method.
* Can pass a Process subclass to spawn() and spawnLink().
* New wxProcess example class integrates Candygram with wxPython.
* Updated FAQ.
Candygram is a Python implementation of Erlang concurrency primitives. Erlang is widely respected for its elegant built-in facilities for concurrent programming. This package attempts to emulate those facilities as closely as possible in Python. With Candygram, developers can send and receive messages between threads using semantics nearly identical to those in the Erlang language.
More information about Candygram can be found at http://candygram.sourceforge.net