Issue: for movies that are longer than a few minutes, the seek slider on the movie player can't be used to jump forward or back to different parts of the recording.
- HP Laptop running windows XP
- Full screen recording (so 1280x768 or something like that)
- low frame rate (using 3 to 5 frames per sec)
- low key frame rate (tried key frames from 1 per sec to 1 per 5 sec)
- Audio recording from speakers (not mic) appears to default to 44khz PCM
- used both the CamStudio lossless coded (v1.4) and the windows video 1 codec.
Note that I specifically want to use the CamStudio movie player as it is the only one that doesn't try to fit the recording to other sizes and thus the small text in the recording doesn't get bleury.
Thanks for helping, I really like CamStudio