The stable version of CAMSEG SCM 2.5 - codename Tibetan Wolf - has been released. This new version brings a lot of new features, but the most important is probably the support of SQLite-based campaigns. This support for databases also means that MySQL campaigns, along with CWI, will be back for CAMSEG SCM 2.6 (the next release). Support for networked campaigns (with a server and multiple clients) has also been started. It will not be in SCM 2.5, but it should be finished for SCM 2.6.... read more
There is a new section in the Downloads page with campaign examples made with CAMSEG SCM. These examples can show you the basics of the application, what things it does, etc. There is currently only one example, but more will follow
The stable version of SCM 2.2 has been released. Since the Release Candidate, many bugs have been corrected, such as the crash on category chooser, or the crash on Close Campaign.
Here are the main changes since 2.1 :
* Services, Donations and Donators
* Charts (extension of the CAMSEG Report Language)
* Small UI changes and improvements (like the new Category view)
* Date support : it's now possible to see the operations overview for a certain time range
* Vendor login : allows vendor to login in SCM and enter orders (they can only see the orders they made)
* Permissions by user : each user can now have its own permissions
* Login logs
* Product Catalogue
* New Report Viewer
* The multiple page bug has been corrected, so the long reports will now be printed on multiple pages
* A 'Security Stock' can now be set for the products
* And other small changes...... read more
Note to all CAMSEG SCM 2.1 users :
Please upgrade your version to 2.1.1. This minor release corrects a very important bug in the application : total campaign corruption if the 'X' button is clicked in the New Order dialog. It's the only change present in this release.
The final release of CAMSEG SCM 2.1 has been released. This release brings a lot of improvements since SCM 2.0, which was the last stable release.
Main changes since 2.0 :
* PLU Support (combination of products)
* Units of measure
* UI Changes
* And others !!!
This new version is stable and recommended for a daily usage. The next version will be SCM 2.2, and will focus on DB support, new objects (services, donations) and Charts.... read more
The stable version of CAMSEG SCM 2.0, codename Coyote, has been released. Since 2.0 RC, many bugs have been corrected, and the Help System was revised. This 2.0 release brings a lot of improvements since SCM 1.2, which was the last stable release.
Main changes since 1.2
* Completly re-written backend and UI
* UI redesign
* Stock Management support (deliveries, inventory, etc.)
* Support for Taxes, Cash Adjustments, Stock Adjustments, Vendor Pay
* New tab : operations overview
* New Report Language (CRL) : this language allows new reports to be written. The reports are not hard-coded in the application like in 1.2.
* New binary file format
* New Report Theme Creator : allows to easily create new themes for the reports
* And lots of others !!!... read more
The second and last development version of CAMSEG SCM 2.0 has been released. This new versions corrects bugs and adds a lot of new features and improvements to SCM. Most of the features present in CAMSEG 1.2 have been ported to this new version, except CWI. The current state of CWI (very unstable) makes that it won't make in the 2.0 release. It will however be present in the 2.1 (or 2.2) release.... read more
The last developpement version of libCAMSEG 2.0 has been released. This new release brings a lot of bug fixes and new features. The Database and CWI support is now finished. The RC of CAMSEG SCM will also be released in the next few days.
The first and last beta release of CAMSEG 2.0 has been released, along with version 1.99.94 of libCAMSEG. The application name has been changed to CAMSEG SCM (Sales Campaign Manager), to allow more apps to have the CAMSEG name in them too (like CAMSEG POS). It’s also more clear for the users to remember Sales Campaign Manager than just an unknown word.
This first release brings a lot of major features in the app, like :... read more
Version 1.2.99 of CAMSEG (1.3 Release Candidate) has been released. This is the first release of CAMSEG 1.3. All the features planned are now done. The next version (final) will only focus on bug fixes. A lot of new features, such as suppliers, taxes and new reports have been added to this new version. For more details, just look at the change log.
To download this version, you need to select “Browse All Packages” from the “Download” menu. There, you select the “CAMSEG 1.2″ release. Please note that it’s still a RC version, so there can be bugs left.Version 1.2 is strongly recommended for a normal usage.... read more
Version 1.2 of CAMSEG - “Gray Wolf” has been released. This is the final release of CAMSEG 1.2. Since the Release Candidate, bugs have been corrected, and a help system has been created. It’s not yet finished, but a 1.2.1 version will soon be available with the complete help system.
Major changes in this version since CAMSEG 1.1:
- Support for database (MySQL) based campaigns
- Added a Web Interface (CWI) to CAMSEG, which can be used by customers to order directly from theirs homes. This system is fully integrated in CAMSEG, using the new ‘CWI Manager’ module.
- New stats
- Option to use custom IDs
- Option to modify users privileges
- UI improvements
- Added new ways to select customers, vendors and products in the New Order dialog
- It’s now possible to import models in an existing campaign
- Added an Help System
- New report types
- And others…... read more
Version 1.1.99 of CAMSEG (1.2 Release Candidate) has been released. This is the fourth release of CAMSEG 1.2. All the features planned are now done. The next version (final) will only focus on bug fixes. Lots of bugs have been corrected in this version. For more details, just look at the change log.
To download this version, you need to select "Browse All Packages" from the "Download" menu. There, you select the "CAMSEG 1.2" release. Please note that it's still a RC version, so there can be bugs left.Version 1.1 is strongly recommended for a normal usage.... read more
Version 1.1.93 of CAMSEG (1.2 Beta 3) has been released. This is the third release of CAMSEG 1.2. Almost all the features planned are now done. The next version will focus on small UI changes and bug fixes. This version is also much more usable than 1.1.92, thanks to bug fixes. Also, the ‘Driver not loaded’ bug on windows is now solved. That means it’s now possible to manage database-based campaigns in Windows. Other changes affect the CWI manager module and CWI. For more details, just look at the change log.... read more
Version 1.1.92 of CAMSEG (1.2 Beta 2) has been released. This is the second release of CAMSEG 1.2. All the big work for 1.2 is done, what is left to do is mostly lots of small fixes and features. This version is much more usable than 1.1.91. CWI cannow be configured and uploaded from a simple wizard in CAMSEG. The dialog to create a campaign has been changed : it's now a wizard, much more easier to use. Database campaigns can also be created from this wizard. Another addition is the CWI Manager, a new module to manage CWI from CAMSEG. For more details, just look at the change log.... read more
Version 1.1.91 of CAMSEG (1.2 Beta 1) has been released. This is the first release of CAMSEG 1.2. It's the first beta version, so it doesn't contains all the features planned for 1.2 Final. The main new changes is the support of a database back-end to save campaigns (MySQL), the beginning of the Web Interface (CWI) and a change in the way IDs are managed. Note that there is still no UI to create campaigns in a database, so the .cam file and the database has to be made by hand. These will come in Beta 2 (1.0.92) along with the CWI manager module and more functionalities in CWI.... read more
This is the list of new features that will be present in CAMSEG 1.1 :
- Web Interface (CWI)
- Possibility to use a Database backend for storing data
- New module in CAMSEG to manage CWI
- New stats
- Bug fixes
And maybe others...
- Beta 1 (1.1.91) - Around March 9th
- Beta 2 (1.1.92) - Around March 23rd
- Beta 3 (1.1.93)* - TBA
- Release Candidate (1.1.99) - TBA
- Final (1.2) - TBA... read more
Version 1.1 of CAMSEG has been released. It includes lots of improvements since 1.0. This version is very stable and is perfectly suited for daily use. Update is recommended for all the CAMSEG 1.0 users. Note that a new file format was introduced in this release, but it can still open the 1.0 campaigns.
These are the main improvements since 1.0 :
- Speed improvement
- Added campaign stats
- More reports types
- Added invoices reports
- Campaign models can now be created
- File format change
- Small UI changes ... read more
Version 1.0.99 of CAMSEG (1.1 Release Candidate) has been released. It includes a lot of bug fixes and improvements since 1.0.99.
Changes in this version
- File format change (.cam files instead of directories)
- Menus to open/create a campaign from the main UI
- Added more stats
- Corrected bugs in the invoice report
- Bug fixes
To download this version, you need to select "Browse All Packages" from the "Download" menu. There, you select the "CAMSEG 1.1" release. Please note that it is a release candidate version, so it's not absolutely bug free. Version 1.0 is still recommended for a normal usage. ... read more
Version 1.0.91 of CAMSEG (1.1 Beta) has been released. It includes lots of new features and improvements since 1.0.
Changes in this version
- Major performance increase (it's much faster now)
- Added Invoices reports
- Added basic campaign stats
- Added categories for customers
- Default categories are now added when creating a campaign
- It's now possible to create a model of an existing campaign and to create a new campaign using this model (importation of customers/vendors/products)
- New report types... read more
This is the list of new features that will be present in CAMSEG 1.1
- Backend change (for a faster performance)
- Detailed stats about the campaign
- New report types (ex : Sales by Product, for a category, ...)
- Campaign models
- Report Style Editor
- Customers categories
- Open a campaign given in parameter
- Add a option to print/save all the reports in one time
There will be a Beta and a Release Candidate, and then the final 1.1. Also, it's always possible to download the current trunk state in the SVN repository.
The final release for CAMSEG 1.0 (Codename 'Halibut Tarrant') has been released. It is very stable, and fully suitable for a daily usage. All the features planned are in this version. Numerous bugs have been corrected, and the French translation is done. Please reports bugs if you find some that I haven't found.
Also, I would like to hear your comments about CAMSEG, and the features that should be integrated in version 1.1 (the current development version can be found in the SVN repository). All the help on this project is welcome. What I would need for the moment is someone to build the application on Mac OS X, since I don't have it installed. ... read more
The third release of CAMSEGF is now out. It introduces a lot of new features, such as :
- Printing and saving reports to files
- Backup function;
- Changing the currency;
- Campaign properties;
- General settings;
- French translation;
- New reports;
- Changes in the UI;
- Bug fixes;
- And others ...
The next version will be the release candidate (0.9), and the final release will come after.... read more
The second development version of CAMSEG has been released. It's now quasi feature-complete, except for the Settings dialogs and the Print and Save As features or reports dialogs. These things will come in the Beta release. I plan to do one Beta (0.5), one Release Candidate (0.9.1), and then the final release(1.0).