Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I use BURN (or rather BRAND (=Dutch version) to convert my DVD's (Video_TS) to ISO files. I don't like all those separate files on my NAS. But occasionally BURN fails doing this.
What I do is this:
- open BURN
- drag the parent directory (where VIDEO_TS) is located into BURN
- Choose Save Image ("Bewaar Schijfkopie" in Dutch) to save it all as an ISO-file.
- When everything goes well, it takes a few minutes to finish
- When it fails, it takes only a few moments. The result is an iso-file of less than 1MByte. (922KByte)
Am I doing something wrong? Is my DVD different than expected (by BURN)? Or a bug..? Or…?
- A commercial burn software package creates .toast (=.iso) files without a problem. But I like BURN more!
- I have an iMac, OS X 10.7.5, 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 12GByte memory. All data is written and read from/to my QNAP-NAS.
- Same problems occurs on my wife's Imac. (almost same config, but a bit faster…)
- I use BURN/BRAND version 2.5.1 (24)